Go Daddy Deal of the Week: Get 15% off your order! Offer expires 6/5/12

Saturday, February 16, 2013

The arrival of the Europeans

you can Visit  them at InstantCert.


The arrival of the Europeans is covered on ITunes  US History I course
by Carla Falkner  This is a good iTunes resource with slides that can be watched on your computer It is 14 minutes long.



Columbus 2213 ch 1 13:54 8/12/2008
Carla Falkner
Northeast Mississippi Community College Course -
Group - Columbus 2213 ch 1 - Northeast Mississippi Community College > HIS 2213 - US History I - US History 1 > Columbus 2213 ch 1

Follow this by iTunes Parkland College Course  the settlement of Jamestown
the audio on this is difficult to hear so make sure you don't have too many distractions.

02 The Settlement of Jamestown 32:10 6/10/2010 Parkland College Parkland College Course - Group - 02 The Settlement of Jamestown - Parkland College > HIS 104: History of U.S. to 1877 > 02 The Settlement of Jamestown

Recommended reading: www.america.gov/publications/books/history-outline.html

Pages :

InstantCert: US History 1

* note well* 
This is an advertisement for InstantCert which provides value CLEP preparation products in online slides they pay me if someone signs up! So far that hasn't happened it takes ten people to sign up for me to get any money.
So there's not much of an incentive for me to tell you about it other than it works for a lot of people.
 I've signed up went through the course and cancelled my account and they didn't charge me anymore
so they are honest operators. I plan to work some of

their courses in the future for my next test you can Visit  them at InstantCert.


No comments:

Post a Comment